- Totally restructured view/window mechanism. Now you can have:
- multiple views of the same mesh.
- standard orthographic viewing directions (up/down etc)
- copy/paste of current viewing parameters (you can even save them for later re-use...);
- The Isoparametrization works. Really! A detailed tutorial on how to practically use it will appear in a day or two!
- new Radiance Scaling rendering mode, (thanks to Romain Vergne, Romain Pacanowski, Pascal Barla, Xavier Granier and Christophe Schlick for providing the code and to Gaël Guennebaud for helping out!). More on this new rendering mode on another post, as it deserves more space, for now just look at the side image...
Friday, July 16, 2010
First MeshLab 1.3.0 beta out!
The first Beta version of MeshLab 1.3.0 is out. A lot of work has been done under the hood and many new features have been added. In the followings some of the notable improvements: