It will be held by Marco Callieri and Guido Ranzuglia and will cover almost everything of MeshLab, from basic navigation hint to advanced remeshing, measuring and processing tasks. Obviously with a bit of Cultural Heritage pepper here and there.
- People interested in a simple but powerful opensource tool for mesh processing.
- People who need to visualize, edit and convert 3D models.
- People who need small editing, batch process and mesh cleaning.
- People trying to integrate/replace an existing mesh processing pipeline.
- People interested in advanced, custom measuring/processing of 3D models, exploiting state-of-the-art algorithms.
RSVP at the FaceBook Event Page